Creative Senior Electrical Design Engineer
- + 5% Pension, Healthcare, Car allowance, Bonus
- Posted by: Ben Long
- Location: Central London
- Type: Permanent
- Ref: SR-BL18092
A forward thinking, creative team of building services design engineers is looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join their award winning team in Central London.
This pure building services engineering consultancy are well renowned to work with famous retail brands and iconic architecture practices delivering some of the most aesthetically pleasing and challenging projects in London and Europe.
Within this role you will work in a client facing position, leading design projects from very early conceptual stages through to contractor monitoring and sign off. Designing predominately low voltage electrical engineering as well as working with their lighting designers (Arch Background) to deliver aesthetically pleasing spaces.
With the support of the Directors you will be in charge of a number of client relationships, delivering their projects and managing the project design team to help you achieve this.
Candidates should hold the below experience:
- An appreciation for good architecture and building design
- Experience working on projects within the commercial, retail and master planning sector.
- Educated to degree level in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Experience managing projects working in client facing roles
- Passion for sustainability within the built environment
Within this role you will be tasked with:
- Taking briefs from clients and Directors of the practice and delivering on projects from inception to completion
- Producing Electrical drawings, reports, specifications, guidance notes and general correspondence ensuring quality and technical quality
- Contributing in design team meetings, client meetings (alongside a Director if applicable), pre-contract and post-contract meetings
- Working with clients advising on Electrical and Lighting solutions to fulfill their practical and aesthetic requirements.
Apply now or contact Ben Long for further information 020 7855 9644 / email@example.com