Cost Manager – Bristol
- + Package (dependent on experience)
- Posted by: Simon Haupt
- Location: Bristol
- Type: Permanent
- Ref: SR-JCl21091
Looking for a firm that provides unrivalled levels of APC support? Want to work for a company with global reach but with fantastic client exposure at project level? I am working with the Bristol office of a world renowned practice who are looking to add a Cost Manager to their growing team. You will play a key role in the delivery of Development, Commercial and Retail projects. If you are looking for a supportive and motivated environment, this is definitely worth taking a look at.
- Taking projects from inception to completion, including design, feasibility, cost planning, progress reports and final accounts.
- Maintaining strong relationships with key clients.
- Successful completion of APC process.
- Building new work streams with fresh clients.
- Guiding more junior members of the team.
Requirements (Dependent on Level):
- 3-5 years Quantity Surveying experience (PQS)
- MRICS not essential.
- Good technical knowledge and confidence in yourself to operate self sufficiently.
- BSc Quantity Surveying (or equivalent experience or qualification)
- Experience working in the built environment, particularly commercial new build, residential and mixed use, is desirable.
On Offer (Dependent on Level):
- £35,000-£45,000 plus package (dependent on experience)
- Clear progression opportunities.
- Fantastic APC support.
- Flexible working scheme.
If you are looking for a new challenge and feel this role is for you, do not hesitate to contact Simon Haupt on 020 7855 9644 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.