- £45,000 p/a + Bens
- Posted by: Lewis Powell
- Location: London Bridge
- Type: Permanent
- Ref: LP1710191
A historic, award winning AJ100 practice based in London Bridge has an opening for an experienced and talented BIM Coordinator. The practice works across a diverse range of impressive new builds and innovative restorations of listed buildings, with this position specialising in multi-unit residential and residential mixed-use projects.
This Practice has carefully developed a progressive corporate culture of diversity and inclusion, whilst remaining passionate about their own history and the historical context of their projects.
Promote the use of BIM and best practice, providing day-to-day support and ad-hoc training
- Make proposals for model adjustments and consultation with relevant members of the team
- Coach and guide colleagues with implementation of BIM
- Check models for consistency
- Required to work on RIBA stages 3 and 4, opportunity to move to concept work in future
Skills and Experience:Experience of working on a BIM level 2 project.
- Fluent in Autodesk Revit
- Comprehensive understanding of troubleshooting in Revit
- Experience in architectural industry, particularly in large scale, multi-unit/residential led mixed-use projects.
- Excellent multi-tasking and time-management ability
- Effective communicator
Alongside their impressive portfolio of large-scale projects, they have remained ultimately committed on mixing award-winning projects with a responsible and dynamic corporate culture.
This is a long-term permanent position, with an approachable management structure which encourages personal progression, this vacancy offers stimulating projects and a healthy work-life balance.
Please contact Lewis Powell on 02078559644 or email@example.com for more info.