Associate Quantity Surveyor
- Posted on:
- Location: City of London
- Type: Permanent
- Ref: SR-JCl08093
Are you frustrated by the lack of progression and exposure at your current firm? Would a more motivated and growth focused environment suit you? A medium sized PQS practice in the heart of the city is looking to add an Associate Quantity Surveyor to their passionate London team. The firm are in the process of succession planning and there are very clear routes to Partner.
My client is looking for a forward thinking and passionate Associate Quantity Surveyor who is keen to business develop. You will take the reigns on existing clients, while also exploring opportunities of new work streams. There will be project delivery responsibilities; however, you will be responsible for a team to ensure the client’s expectations are met. The firm have a strong presence in the commercial, high end residential and education sectors.
- Taking projects from inception to completion, including design, feasibility, cost planning, progress reports and final accounts.
- There will be a focus on team leading and management.
- Maintaining strong relationships with key clients.
- Building new work streams with fresh clients.
- Guiding more junior members of the team.
- 7-10 years Quantity Surveying experience (PQS)
- Good technical knowledge and confidence in yourself to operate self sufficiently.
- Track record of client development and management.
- BSc Quantity Surveying (or equivalent experience or qualification)
- Experience working in the built environment, particularly commercial new build and education, is desirable.
- £70,000-£85,000 plus package (dependent on experience)
- Clear progression opportunities to Partner level.
If you are looking for a new challenge but this role is not for you, feel free to contact Joshua Clarke on 020 7855 9644 or send an email to email@example.com. Even if it is for general advice on your market or your career, do not hesitate to get in touch.