Associate Director – Cost Consultancy
- Posted by: Josh Clarke
- Location: London
- Type: Permanent
- Ref: SR-JCl15093
Are you looking to take the next step in your career towards Director Level? I am working with a transparent and world renowned consultancy that are keen to add a key component to their Heath Care team in the form of an Associate Director. If you have a strong record in business development, team management and project delivery, this may be the opportunity you need to kick-start the push to the top.
- Taking projects from inception to completion, including design, feasibility, cost planning, progress reports and final accounts.
- There will be a focus on team leading and management.
- Maintaining strong relationships with key clients.
- Building new work streams with fresh clients.
- Guiding more junior members of the team.
Requirements (Dependent on Level):
- 8-10 years Quantity Surveying experience (PQS)
- Good technical knowledge and confidence in yourself to operate self sufficiently.
- Track record of client development and management.
- BSc Quantity Surveying (or equivalent experience or qualification)
- Experience working in the built environment, specifically Healthcare.
On Offer (Dependent on Level):
- £65,000-£80,000 plus package (dependent on experience)
- Clear progression opportunities.
If you are looking for a new challenge but this role is not for you, feel free to contact Joshua Clarke on 020 7855 9644 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if it is for general advice on your market or your career, do not hesitate to get in touch.