Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Posted by: Josh Clarke
- Location: Central London
- Type: Permanent
- Ref: SR-JCl08092
Looking for a supportive environment in which to complete your APC? Want to work for a medium sized multi-disciplinary consultancy with a revered training scheme? I am working with a well respected practice based in Central London, easily accessible by both Tube and Train. They are looking for a confident and capable Assistant Quantity Surveyor to support the Senior members of the team in delivering projects across multiple sectors. Their areas of expertise include Residential, Education, Heritage and Commercial projects; ensuring you will gain a wide variety of experience.
- Support the Senior QS in delivering projects from inception to completion, including involvement with design, feasibility, cost planning, progress reports and final accounts.
- Attending client meetings.
- Learning and developing your technical abilities through practical experience and the APC.
- 1-4 years Quantity Surveying experience.
- Good technical knowledge and confidence in yourself to operate self sufficiently on certain areas of the project.
- BSc Quantity Surveying (or equivalent experience or qualification).
- RICS accredited degree is desirable.
- Experience working in the built environment, particularly in residential and education, is desirable.
- £25k-£35k plus package (dependent on experience)
- Clear progression opportunities
- Excellent APC training.
- Flexible and understanding working environment.
If you are looking for a new challenge but this role is not for you, feel free to contact Joshua Clarke on 020 7855 9644 or send an email to email@example.com. Even if it is for general advice on your market or your career, do not hesitate to get in touch.