Assistant Commercial Manager / Project Surveyor
- Posted by: Jordan Godfrey
- Type: Permanent
- Ref: JG1103
ASSISTANT COMMERCIAL MANAGER / PROJECT SURVEYOR – UP TO £60K
Are you looking to work for an international main contractor and infrastructure group with operations around the world?
My client is looking for an Assistant Commercial Manager / Project Surveyor to work on a brand new, £1b high rise scheme in the heart of Manchester. This is a major project scheme so having experience of working on a large project is beneficial.
You will report to an on-site Commercial Manager / Senior Commercial Manager (Senior QS) whilst being responsible for the below:
- To safeguard the financial and commercial interests of the company by managing and controlling commercial risk, income and expenditure
- Contributing to the delivery of the project in a timely, efficient, sustainable and safe manner whilst achieving commercial targets
- Meeting client expectations and enhancing the reputation of the business
- Excellent interpersonal skills to maintain and develop relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- To run all commercial aspects from procurement to final account
This flagship scheme and company will be able to provide you with a genuine progression route and a structured training program.
They’re offering a very lucrative package for the right individual. Please apply to find out more.