Following graduation from University with a degree in Earth Sciences in the summer of 2014, Louis Herinckx joined Solution Recruitment to work alongside Simon Haupt dealing with permanent staffing within the Construction & Fit-Out sectors.
Louis has since moved away from the Construction arena and now specialises in Visualisation & Digital Design Recruitment.
Louis’ thorough and methodical approach to recruitment has seen him quickly build up an intricate knowledge of the Design arena. This has allowed him to build strong relationships with many prestigious clients, while being able to offer each candidate a tailored job search service.
Outside of work Louis is a keen DJ, a hobby that saw him pay his way through university. As well as mixing music, Louis spends the majority of his free time at his local gym or at many of East London’s yoga studios.
Solution – Search Consultant – Visualisation & Digital Design
January 2014 to Present
I joined Solution in 2014 to work alongside Simon Haupt, Simon Jefferies and David Roberts. Working with three highly experienced consultants within Construction recruitment, they helped me build a superb knowledge and gain a strong grounding within the Construction arena. I specialised in recruiting staff within the Fit-Out sector, recruiting for positions such as management, commercial and preconstruction and planning.
I have since moved over to the Design division of Solution, specialising in Visualisation and Digital Design. I strive to deal with well-respected clients allowing me to offer top class opportunities to prospective candidates.
June 2012 to Present
- Used my position in the university football club as a platform to acquire jobs at student events, subsequently building a reputation and clientele, securing regular bookings at numerous clubs and events over the past two years
- Employed a flexible approach to various music policies in order to satisfy the needs of managers and promoters, and to ensure repeat bookings through reputation and recommendation
Jordan’s Silver Jewellery Antique Ltd
July 2010 to August 2011
- General administrative role including data entry and communications
- Acquired a general knowledge of the jewellery and antiques trades, now complimented by university courses focused on both the science and economics of metals and minerals
- Liaised with clients and suppliers via telephone and email, as well as in person, in keeping with the company’s personable approach to sales and business relationships.
- Oversaw the transition to a fully digital inventory, including photographing and cataloguing over 2000 items
- Trained two new staff during my final two months to overtake my role and to accommodate the growing inventory and sales