Harry comes from a mechanical background where he spent 3 years taking part in a Mechanical Engineering Apprenticeship where he gained his Level 3 NVQ and was qualified to high level in Welding.
You will find Harry either watching the mighty Arsenal or trying his absolute hardest to make it in the music industry or failing this, making excuses for why he isn’t training for the London Marathon.
Solution Recruitment – Search Consultant
July 2014- Present
Harry joined Solution Recruitment in July 2014 and was brought in to help run the Contracting arm of the division with Phil Leggatt.
Harry’s main duties include:
- Serve clients, identify their needs and provide feedback on success of filling jobs
- Qualify job specification/salary information and record accurate and comprehensive job description – check info/client requirements in line with key processes and legislation
- Network internally and externally with clients and represent Solution in the appropriate manner when at work functions/events.
- Benchmark for clients – salary, availability, candidate pool, industry activity
- Record correctly and appropriately all client information
- Responsible for all signed client terms of business
- Liaise and assist with client debt
- Pre-screen candidates before their interview with client for suitability and conduct in house interviews
- Coach candidates on interview skills/skills testing
- Provide information to candidates on clients and job specifications for permanent and contract vacancies
- Ensure all Employment Agencies Act (EAA) requirements have been met and recorded correctly
Recruitment Consultant – Henry Recruitment
August 2013- July 2014
I started with Henry Recruitment in August 2013 and was tasked with running the Building Services Contracting desk. Here I serviced specific clients across the UK with any permanent and contract recruitment needs. With the market moving fairly slowly, this consisted of mainly day-to-day specific headhunting calls and client canvassing.
Recruitment Consultant – The Best Connection
November 2012 – August 2013 (10 months)
I trained here as an Industrial Recruitment Consultant, building on old business and canvassing to create new business within the industrial sector across Essex, Hertfordshire and North London.
Engineer – Harlow Group ltd
January 2011 – November 2012 (1 year 11 months)
I studied as an engineer to NVQ level 3 participating in an apprenticeship for the year of my employment. I then went on to run CNC punching machines and CNC laser machines. I finished off as a qualified welder where I used different welding methods daily including Mig welding, Tig Welding and Arc Welding. I welded all types of materials, including aluminum for aircrafts.